$15/HR + Tips + Mileage -- Chick-Fil-A Delivery Driver
Come join our new Delivery Team at Chick-fil-A!
At Chick-fil-A, the Delivery Driver role is more than just a job; it is an opportunity. We are seeking part-time candidates who have excellent people skills and a sense of urgency to help us take the Chick-fil-A customer service experience on the road. Drivers must be reliable, prompt, professional and maintain Chick-fil-A's high standard of guest satisfaction at all times.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Represent Chick-fil-A as a brand ambassador at all times.
2. Execute safe driving best practices yet still with a sense of urgency.
3. Ensure customer satisfaction by attending to customer concerns as they arise on a delivery.
4. Maintain you’re assigned vehicle to the highest standards of cleanliness
5. Maintain the delivery and assembly areas to the highest standards. at all times.
6. Meet with supervisor on shift to receive specific position and duty(s) on current shift.
7. Complete the Driver Training Program.
8. Adhere to Chick-fil-A rules and dress code at all times.
9. Other miscellaneous non-driving duties as assigned.
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
1. Closed Sundays
2. Free Team Member Meals on Work Days
3. Discounts on days off
4. College Scholarships
5. Competitive Pay
6. Earn Tips
7. Paid Time Off
8. Flexible Schedule
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Must have a valid state-issued driver's license and at least 3 years of driving experience with a clean driving record.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Ability to carry delivery tote bags (approximately 5- 40 lbs).
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
• Previous delivery or professional driver experience is preferred, but not required.