Chick-fil-A Bend Hospitality Team Member
Hospitality Team Member
(NOTE: Positions will begin January 2020)
FLSA: Non-Exempt Employee
Reports to: Hospitality or Drive Thru Director and Operator
Chick-fil-A Team Members will work directly with a Franchised Chick-fil-A Operator and with other Team Members and leaders to provide a remarkable experience to guests and fellow Team Members alike. Roles vary between Hospitality and Drive Thru positions and will include providing hospitality, order taking, cashiering, meal assembly, and meal delivery. The Chick-fil-A Team Member role is unlike any other as shown by our remarkable retention and Team Member satisfaction. No experience necessary. Come join one of the country’s most respected brands and help serve our community!
- Genuine desire to serve others
- High level of interpersonal skill
- Not satisfied with status quo, earnest desire to improve
- Humble with a positive outlook
- Able to work effectively on a team and in pressure situations
- Learn and move quickly
- Effective communication skills
- Basic computer proficiency
- Basic math skills
- Proficient cash handling skills
- Show genuine/enthusiastic care for guests from arrival to departure and beyond
- Converse enthusiastically with guests to take, verify, assemble, and deliver orders
- Identify and meet guest needs to show genuine care
- Synchronize with multiple roles to serve the highest possible quality product
- Verify cash handling accuracy as required
- Adhere to all restaurant policies and systems
These lists are not comprehensive. Instances may arise where, as part of a greater team, items could be added or deleted as necessary.
Benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. While we can’t guarantee it happens all the time, we try to work around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work directly with a Chick-fil-A Operator
The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important service, business, management, and leadership skills for the future.
Competitive Pay and Benefits
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
This job description describes the general nature of the work performed, representative duties as well as the typical qualifications needed for acceptable performance. It is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, work steps, and skills required of the job.